- Octagon Process, LLC, a leading supplier of de-icing chemicals for aircraft and runways, retained TM Capital to explore strategic alternatives, including a potential sale
- TM Capital negotiated the sale of Octagon to Clariant Corporation, a Switzerland-headquartered global specialty chemical producer and distributor
- Octagon and Clariant expect that the combination will enable enhanced product and service offerings and the logistical and sourcing strengths of a global organization
- For more than 60 years Octagon Process, LLC has provided aircraft and runway de-icing fluids to global airlines and airports.
- Clariant is a publicly traded global leader in the field of specialty chemicals with a market value in excess of $4.0 billion
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“We chose TM Capital because we were impressed with TM’s experience in creating liquidity for entrepreneur-owned businesses and their global industry and private equity relationships. TM’s attention to detail and tireless commitment helped us complete a transaction that exceeded our expectations with a major European specialty chemicals company.””Jeff Crevoiserat, Owner, Octagon Process, LLC