The TM Capital Advisor, May 2015 – Firm Transactions, News & UpdatesMay 2015 | News & Press
Fittingly, TM Capital’s Silver Anniversary Year brought with it a number of historic firm milestones. Among the highlights:
- In the Branded Consumer Products world, the sales of Fleet Laboratories, the manufacturer of leading wellness brands including Summer’s Eve® and Pedia-Lax®, to Gryphon Investors and Tate’s Bake Shop to The Riverside Company were two of the year’s most noted, highly contested mid-market processes.
- Our global reach and cross-border execution capabilities were on display in several noteworthy transactions, including Acxiom Corporation’s (NASDAQ: ACXM) divestiture of its U.K.-based 2Touch Ltd. subsidiary to Parseq Ltd. and Creative Co-Op’s acquisition of Denmark’s Bloomingville A/S, one of Europe’s leading branded gift marketers.
- In the refinancing of KRD Trucking, a portfolio holding of Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Co., TM Capital’s Leveraged Finance Team demonstrated again that depth of structuring experience, combined with breadth of relationships, begets groundbreaking outcomes.
- In the sale of Sapheon Inc. to Covidien plc for total consideration in excess of $200 million, the TM Capital’s Healthcare Team proved again its unique expertise in guiding novel technologies towards remarkable value creation outcomes with major strategic acquirers – often before significant revenues or earnings have been realized.
- The board of directors of Vicon Industries (NYSE: VII) leveraged TM Capital’s decades of public company advisory experience as we quarterbacked a global shareholder value maximization process which resulted in a stock swap merger with IQinVision, Inc.
With a record transactional backlog and four transactions already completed, 2015 promises to be another extraordinary year of value creation for our clients. Looking ahead, we continue to build our core capabilities across five industry verticals, expand our global reach via our M&A International alliance partners and deepen our relationships with the world’s leading mid-market acquirors and financial partners. We commence our second quarter century with both optimism and gratitude to all of you, our friends and clients.
Click below to read on