- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to AirWorx Construction Equipment & Supply, LLC , a portfolio company of Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company, Inc. in the sale to Konza Valley Capital, Inc.
- AirWorx is a major independent aerial equipment rental, sales, and service company headquartered in Indiana
- TM Capital’s professionals have closed six equipment rental transactions in recent years, evidence of our unique knowledge and understanding of the category
- The sale of AirWorx marks TM Capital’s eleventh completed transaction with HKW and its affiliates spanning a relationship of over 25 years
- Konza Valley Capital, Inc. provides private equity capital to companies primarily in the Midwest
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
We appreciated the focused attention and commitment that TM devoted to managing the sale of Airworx. They leveraged their deep industry experience in the equipment rental space to execute a transaction that minimized the demands on management and identified the right buyer. We wish the best to Tim Tilton and his management team as they begin their next partnership.”Caroline Young, Partner, HKW