- TM Capital served as financial advisor to C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. in structuring, negotiating and closing a new $75 million senior secured revolving credit facility provided by Wells Fargo Bank
- The credit facility will be used to refinance the company’s existing debt and support future growth
- C.B. Fleet is a 143-year-old global manufacturer and marketer of branded OTC pharmaceutical and personal care products
- Fleet, Casen (gastro care) and Summer’s Eve (feminine hygiene) are leading consumer brands in their respective categories in the U.S. and Europe
- This is the third transaction TM Capital has completed for C.B. Fleet
For more information, contact our healthcare team at:
“We are pleased to have worked with TM Capital on another successful transaction. Their knowledge of the financing marketplace enabled us to arrange long-term, flexible financing on very attractive terms. We value our ongoing relationship with TM Capital and will continue to look to them when we need objective and expert financial and strategic advice.””Robert Lemon, CFO, C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.