- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Creative Co-Op Inc. and its affiliates (“Creative Co-Op”) in its leveraged minority recapitalization led by Eureka Growth Capital (“Eureka”)
- Creative Co-Op is a rapidly growing, family owned designer, sourced manufacturer and marketer of home decorative accessories and giftware
- The Company’s products are sold to independent retailers and national key accounts in the U.S., as well as through Creative Home branded retail storefronts in over 15 cities located throughout China
- Creative Co-Op retained TM Capital to explore alternatives in order to attract a value added partner to help the next generation of family members in the business accelerate growth
- TM Capital structured and negotiated Creative Co-Op’s minority recapitalization with Eureka, a Philadelphia-based private equity firm with significant experience investing in owner managed, growth oriented businesses
For more information, contact our consumer & retail team at:
“We interviewed multiple firms in our search for an advisor and are extremely fortunate to have found TM Capital. Their industry knowledge, thoughtful approach, and wealth of deal experience were instrumental in guiding us through a complex process that ultimately resulted in an extremely positive outcome for all parties. TM Capital will forever be a great friend of Creative Co-Op, and we look forward to the opportunity of working with them again in the future.””Lee Wang, Executive Vice President, Creative Co-Op Inc.