- TM Capital served as the exclusive financial advisor to KCS International, Inc., the parent company of Cruisers Yachts, in its sale to MarineMax, Inc. (NYSE:HZO), the world’s largest recreational boat and yacht retailer
- Cruisers Yachts is a premier recreational boating platform and the #1 American-made brand in the mid-size cruising yacht category, leveraging a 100+ year boatbuilding heritage and world-class operations in northeast Wisconsin
- The Company’s model lineup includes luxury sport, flybridge and express yachts and outboard bow riders ranging from 34’-60’ and renowned for their distinctive styling, engineered versatility and luxurious handcrafted details
- The acquisition of Cruisers Yachts ensures that MarineMax, which operates over 100 locations worldwide, will always have a premium, American built yacht in its product portfolio
- Immediately prior to the acquisition, Cruisers Yachts purchased a purpose-built boat manufacturing plant in Pulaski, WI that formerly built Carver and Marquis brand yachts, enabling the Company to more than double manufacturing capacity to meet demand
For more information, contact our consumer team at:
For over a century, Cruisers Yachts has built a world-renowned brand through the dedication of our skilled boatbuilders and a commitment to market-leading innovation in the “big boat” category. Transitioning ownership to a new partner to support our continued growth was a pivotal step in our journey, and TM Capital’s industry knowledge and commitment secured their position as our trusted advisor. TM Capital was by our side every step of the way – from considering our alternatives to expertly articulating the Cruisers Yachts story and on through to assisting to complete our new partnership with MarineMax. We truly appreciate TM Capital’s guidance and “steady hand” in helping to achieve this extraordinary outcome for all stakeholders, and we’re excited for what the future holds for Cruisers Yachts.”- Mark Pedersen, President, KCS International, Inc.