- TM Capital served as the exclusive financial advisor to Cutter Associates, a leading provider of independent, operational research and consulting services for the world’s preeminent investment management firms, in its sale to Tokyo-based Nomura Research Institute (“NRI”)
- Cutter’s solutions enable clients to optimize their performance through operational reviews and strategy assessments, systems selection, process design, data management and system implementation services
- Cutter employs a symbiotic business model that combines independent research on operational and technology topics, process benchmarking, and business and consulting services delivered to investment management firms
- NRI is a leading, $3.7 billion global provider of system solutions and consulting services, including management consulting, system integration, and IT management and solutions for financial, manufacturing and service industries
- TM Capital previously served as the exclusive financial advisor to NRI in its acquisition of Brierley+Partners, a leading provider of loyalty and marketing solutions – NRI’s first acquisition in the U.S.
For more information, contact our technology team at:
We engaged TM Capital as our investment banker based on the firm’s strong reputation in the market and its IT industry experience. We immediately noticed TM’s senior-level commitment to our transaction, and also the quality of its associates and analysts. TM delivered as promised and architected a great outcome with a world-class buyer who we believe will create meaningful opportunities for our employees and clients. I was particularly impressed with the team’s experience in navigating the complexities of a cross-border transaction; in this case with a Japanese buyer. That expertise proved critical to the success of this transaction.”Tom Seeman, CEO, Cutter Associates