- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Deerfield Capital Corp. (NASDAQ) retained TM Capital as financial advisor regarding the acquisition of Commercial Industrial Finance Corp.
- TM Capital advised the Special Committee of Deerfield and provided a fairness opinion in connection with this acquisition
- Deerfield is an investment manager with approximately $9.4 billion of assets under management, including approximately $5.5 billion in collateralized loan obligations (“CLO’s”)
- Commercial Industrial Finance Corp., a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners, is an investment manager with approximately $6.2 billion of CLO’s under management
- Deerfield acquired Commercial Industrial Finance Corp. for 9,090,909 shares of common stock plus $7.5 million in cash payments and certain future consideration
For more information, contact our business services team at: