- TM Capital advised Global Power Equipment Group Inc. in its acquisition of TOG Holdings, Inc.
- Global Power (NASDAQ: GLPW), with revenues of over $450 million, provides custom-engineered auxiliary equipment and maintenance support services for the global power generation industry
- TOG provides precision machined OEM and aftermarket parts for the steam and natural gas turbine power generation market
- TOG, paired with Global Power’s Consolidated Fabricators parts business, establishes a growth platform for aftermarket energy parts sales and expands their products portfolio to further serve the steam turbine segment
- This is the third transaction that TM Capital has completed for Global Power
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
TM Capital successfully assisted Global Power in completing three transactions over the past year that were key to strategically repositioning our company – a cross-border divestiture and two acquisitions. The TM Capital team brought to each of these assignments the focus of senior partners, specialized industry and transaction structuring expertise, and an impressive network of relationships. We're pleased that TM Capital is continuing to assist us in driving Global Power's strategic growth plans.”Tracy Pagliara, Vice President of Business Development and General Counsel, Global Power Equipment Group Inc.