- The MedTech Group, Inc. is a leading contract manufacturer of single use medical devices and injection molded components serving the healthcare industry’s most rapidly growing end markets
- MedTech’s team, led by founder and CEO George Blank, positioned the Company for growth by enhancing its value-added capabilities, improving its product mix and pursuing global opportunities
- The MedTech Group retained TM Capital to seek a partner to support the Company’s impressive growth initiatives and provide shareholder liquidity
- TM Capital negotiated a recapitalization of MedTech with KRG Capital Partners, L.L.C., a Denver, CO based private equity firm with a $2 billion investment fund
- KRG Capital has a history of success in the healthcare industry including the build-up and sale of Accellent, a medical device contract manufacturer, to KKR for $1.3 billion
For more information, contact our healthcare team at:
“When we selected TM Capital as the investment bankers to assist in recapitalizing our company, I did not realize how good a decision we had made. As we worked together, we began to appreciate that TM Capital’s process, market knowledge, reputation, focus on details and their fair and professional approach were world class. Their commitment to our management team and to exceeding our expectations was truly unending. They were always with us when we needed them as well as when we didn’t realize that we needed them. Best of all, their high business ethics and personal integrity were a great fit with our own. In the end, they achieved for us a superior valuation and an outstanding fit with our new partners. TM Capital has now become our trusted friends and business advisors, not just investment bankers.”George W. Blank, President and CEO, The MedTech Group, Inc.