- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to New Market Waste Solutions, LLC (“New Market”), a portfolio company of Zabel Companies, in its sale to Waste Harmonics, a portfolio company of Arcapita
- Founded in 2001 and headquartered in North Carolina, New Market is a leading managed services provider dedicated to designing and implementing cost-effective waste, recycling and sustainability solutions for clients throughout the U.S.
- Waste Harmonics is one of the largest national providers of tech-enabled, “smart” managed waste services, working with large, multi-site, blue-chip clients to implement disposal, recycling and sustainability strategies throughout North America
- The combination of Waste Harmonics and New Market will form a powerful duo in this large, high-growth category, blending the companies’ combined strengths in dedicated customer service, superior delivery and innovative, tech-enabled monitoring, reporting and analytics
- Zabel Companies is a Charlotte-based private investment firm focused on partnering with management teams to invest in and patiently build high quality private companies
- Arcapita is a global alternative asset manager, with a US-focused private equity team based in Atlanta that specializes in acquiring and building tech-enabled, asset light services companies
For more information, contact our sponsor coverage team at:
“We chose to work with TM Capital because of their domain expertise in facility services and significant transaction experience in the managed waste services arena. From our first meeting, their team was articulate when discussing our industry and had a nuanced appreciation for the intricacies of our business. Once our process got rolling, the entire TM team was relentless in pursuit of a great outcome for our shareholders. They were attentive to the details, navigated complex deal issues gracefully and communicated with everyone candidly and thoughtfully. We’re grateful for their support and dedication on this one, and I’m looking forward to finding a way to work with this team again in the future.”- Rob Ryan, CEO, New Market Waste Solutions