- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Pride Equipment Corporation in its sale to Sunbelt Rentals for $279 million in cash
- Headquartered in Islip, New York, Pride is the number one specialty aerial equipment rental services company in the New York metropolitan area and one of the largest independent aerial equipment rental companies in the U.S.
- TM Capital’s professionals have closed seven equipment rental transactions in recent years, evidence of our unique knowledge and understanding of the category
- The transaction represents another success story for TM Capital which has a long history of representing family and entrepreneur-owned businesses
- Sunbelt Rentals constitutes the U.S. operations of Ashtead Group plc, a UK-based, publicly traded international equipment rental company with a market capitalization of over $10 billion
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
TM Capital was the ideal advisor to help us successfully complete the sale of our 47-year old family business. The team’s proven experience in the equipment rental industry, senior-level commitment and guidance in helping us navigate all aspects of this important and emotional event in our lives was evident throughout the process. TM Capital understood how important it was for us to find an acquirer of Pride that not only recognized the value of the Company, but also provided substantial growth opportunities for our employees. We are thankful to TM Capital for their expert guidance and support throughout the process.”Charles Noto & John Noto, Co-Founders, Pride Equipment Corporation