- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to The Home Service Store, Inc. (“HSS”), a rapidly growing, asset light home improvement solutions provider, in the sale to Roark Capital Group
- HSS is a nationwide platform providing consumers with reliable, end-to-end solutions for the purchase and installation of big ticket, do-it-for-me home improvement products and projects
- By leveraging its nationwide network of contractors and its high value systems infrastructure, HSS enables a cross section of America’s most respected retailers and building products manufacturers to offer their customers turn-key home improvement project solutions
- TM Capital originated and executed the sale of HSS to Roark Capital Group, an Atlanta-based private equity firm with deep consumer services and retail expertise
- HSS was a portfolio company of Jupiter Partners, a leading middle market private equity firm with approximately $600 million of capital invested
For more information, contact our consumer team at:
“HSS is a unique model combining elements of brand retailing, outsourced business services and supply chain management. TM Capital’s nuanced understanding of and ability to craft a compelling thesis around our business, combined with their extraordinary buyer relationships, led to a terrific transaction for HSS. TM’s marketing materials clearly articulated our unique, asset light value proposition in the home improvement project supply chain. They engineered elegant solutions to the inevitable challenges that arose and drove a complex transaction to a very successful conclusion. We could not be more pleased with the outcome TM Capital achieved for our Company.””Mark Ilderton, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Home Service Store, Inc.