- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to founder-owned Time-Cap Labs, Inc. in its sale to Marksans Pharma Limited
- Time-Cap, established in 1978, is a leading manufacturer of solid dose pharmaceuticals, including private label over-the-counter (OTC) medications, generic prescription (Rx) drugs and nutritional supplements
- Time-Cap possesses differentiated manufacturing capabilities with competitive advantages in extended and delayed-release products and specialized coating expertise
- Marksans Pharma Limited (BSE:524404), headquartered in Mumbai, India, manufactures and markets generic OTC pharmaceuticals globally and has a market cap of over $550 million
- The strategic acquisition of Time-Cap provides Marksans with its first manufacturing facility in the U.S., an expanded product portfolio and capabilities to pursue ANDAs for high margin products
For more information, contact our healthcare team at:
Selling a business you started and have grown over four decades represents the realization of your life’s work, and our advisors at TM Capital clearly understood the importance of this transaction to the Errigo family. TM Capital's deep industry knowledge, global reach, trusted advice and extraordinary perseverance were keys to generating a superior outcome – and we feel incredibly lucky to have had them by our side throughout this process.”Joseph Errigo, Founder & CEO, Time-Cap Labs, Inc.