- Tricon Metals & Services, a family owned company based in Birmingham, AL, is the largest domestic fabricator and supplier of abrasion resistant parts, components and proprietary plate materials
- Over its 40 year history, the Company has served a growing number of well known industrial customers in the mining, tar sands, aggregate and pulp and paper industries
- TM Capital acted as financial advisor to Tricon in its sale to Kennametal Inc. (NYSE:KMT), a supplier of tooling, engineered components and advanced materials with a market value of $2.6 bn
- This transaction follows a global process orchestrated by TM Capital to identify potential strategic and financial partners for Tricon
- TM Capital also advised the Company in its sale of TASSCO, a wholly owned subsidiary that distributes abrasion resistant steel plate materials
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“TM Capital did a superb job of guiding the management and ownership team at Tricon Metals & Services, Inc. through the process of taking our company to market. Their focus, dedication, attention to detail and knowledge of the domestic and international metals marketplace was exceptional. Notwithstanding very challenging market conditions, the result of our transaction was truly extraordinary. TM Capital will be my 'go to guys' from here on out.””- Richard Cashio, President and CEO, Tricon Metals & Services, Inc.