- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Uncle Wally’s in its sale to Give & Go, a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners
- Uncle Wally’s, founded in 1992 and headquartered in Shirley, NY, is the leading pure-play producer and marketer of muffins in the U.S.
- The Company has entrenched itself as a key supplier of branded and private label products for in-store bakery programs at major retailers in the grocery, club and superstore channels
- Uncle Wally’s leverages its state-of-the-art facility to efficiently produce and deliver consistently high quality muffins in a broad range of flavors, sizes and packaging formats
- Give & Go, headquartered in Canada, is a market leading North American manufacturer of branded and private label baked goods sold predominantly through the in-store bakery sections of retail grocers
- Boston-based Thomas H. Lee Partners – one of the world’s oldest and most experienced private equity firms – has raised over $22 billion of equity capital since its founding in 1974
Consumer & Retail, Global | Mergers & Acquisitions, Sponsor Related