- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Valley Proteins, Inc. in arranging a $250 million senior unsecured revolving credit facility to support the company’s growth
- The credit facility was provided by a syndicate of banks led by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank and PNC Bank
- TM Capital marketed the credit to a range of financial institutions and assisted in structuring, negotiating and closing the transaction with favorable terms, on an accelerated timeframe
- TM Capital’s relationship with Valley dates back almost 15 years, and includes the successful execution of a number of important transactions on the company’s behalf
- Valley Proteins is a leading private, independent renderer and recycler of inedible animal by-products in the US, creating renewable resources for the development of quality animal feed ingredients
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“Valley Proteins, Inc. has worked closely and exclusively with TM Capital since 1999 on acquisition opportunities and financing transactions. Thanks to TM Capital, our new credit facility provides Valley Proteins with significant capital to grow on very attractive borrowing terms. TM has always been very responsive when challenges and opportunities arise; we view them as a strategic partner contributing to the success of our company for the past 13 years.””Gerald F. Smith, Jr., President, Valley Proteins, Inc.