- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to K. R. Drenth Trucking, Inc., one of the nation’s leading long-haul waste transportation services providers, in connection with a financing of the Company’s existing credit facilities
- Established in 1986, KRD transports municipal solid waste, landfill leachate and various other materials throughout the U.S.
- TM Capital orchestrated a competitive process soliciting proposals from multiple parties and arranging a tailored solution enabling the Company to implement its growth strategy
- KRD ultimately completed a recapitalization with White Oak Global Advisors, a middle market lender based in San Francisco with over $1.1 billion in direct investments under management
- KRD Trucking is a portfolio company of Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Co., Inc. TM Capital has had a relationship with HKW spanning over 25 years and has now completed nine transactions with HKW and its affiliates
a portfolio company of
has completed a debt financing with
KRD Trucking Completes Debt Financing
TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to KRD Trucking, one of the nation’s leading long-haul waste transportation services providers, in a refinancing with White Oak Global Advisors, LLC
For more information, contact our industrials team at:
“We hired TM Capital to assist our portfolio company, KRD Trucking, through a complex financing. TM Capital was an instrumental member of our team and worked closely with us and management to develop a compelling investment thesis and business plan. TM Capital’s breadth of relationships maximized potential options for KRD and their active, persistent management of all phases of this multifaceted process led to a very successful outcome. HKW has worked with TM Capital for over 25 years and we value the experience, focus, commitment and senior attention that TM Capital brings to bear.””Michael A. Foisy, Lead Operations Partner, Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney, & Co., Inc.