- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (“Fleet Laboratories”), a leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer branded, OTC health and personal care products, in its sale to Gryphon Investors, a San Francisco-based private equity firm
- Fleet Laboratories owns a portfolio of iconic brands in the feminine hygiene, gastrointestinal care and infant care categories including Summer’s Eve®, Fleet®, Pedia-Lax®, Phazyme® and Boudreaux’s®
- The Company’s products, which are sold in over 50 countries worldwide, have an unmatched legacy of trust and efficacy with consumers and medical professionals
- Fleet Laboratories’ sales and marketing expertise as well as its full service operational capabilities position the Company as a strong platform for growth
- Gryphon Investors, with over $1.4 billion of cumulative equity commitments, focuses on acquisitions of middle-market companies in partnership with experienced management teams to build leading companies
- This is the fourth transaction TM Capital has completed for Fleet Laboratories
For more information, contact our healthcare team at:
Once you have made the difficult decision to sell a 145-year-old family business with global reach and over 60 shareholders, your next step is to retain a first class financial advisor who understands your company and its industry, which has deep experience in M&A transactions and, most importantly, whom you can trust implicitly. TM Capital has been our go-to banker for strategic transactions for the past 20 years, while also providing consistent guidance on a host of financial issues. For the Board of Directors of C.B. Fleet, selecting TM was an easy decision." – William R. Chambers, Chairman, C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.”William R. Chambers, Chairman, C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.