- TM Capital served as exclusive financial advisor to Vicon Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VII) in its stock swap merger with IQinVision, Inc.
- TM Capital also provided a fairness opinion to the Board of Directors of Vicon in connection with the merger
- Vicon is a developer of video management software and also designs, assembles and markets cameras, network servers and related accessories
- IQinVision is a world leader in IP network camera products, and markets the IQeye line of HD megapixel IP cameras
- Under the terms of the merger, Vicon issued shares of common stock to IQinVision shareholders equaling 50% of the combined company
- Vicon also declared a special cash dividend of $0.55/share with respect to shares held prior to the completion of the merger
Business Services, Industrials | Corporate Finance Advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions